Position Open - Executive Director
Seeking a seasoned and dynamic leader for voluntary health organization
Breathe California, Central Coast fights lung disease and promotes clean air and public health and has been for over 50 years. Originally founded to address tuberculosis, the organization remains vital today as lung disease is the 2nd leading cause of death in the USA. Visit www.breathecentral.org to learn more.
This is an unpaid position. The organization has many long time funders and donors who – with the right person at the helm – will collaborate and support its continued development. Currently, there is one part-time program coordinator, administrative and development consultants and a committed Board of Directors.
- 3- 5 years ED, CEO or non-profit senior management experience
- Proven track record in fund development, grant writing, program development and/or institutional advancement
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Passion for lung health and clean air
- Familiarity with the central coast area, health and social service organizations and funders
- Ability to make a minimum commitment of at least 60% time for at least 6 months
- Fluent in Spanish
- Master’s degree in public administration, public health or environmental studies
Send cover letter and resume to Margo Sidener: Margo@lungsrus.org
No phone calls please.
DOWNLOAD a PDF with this information.